1. I have a job!! Amazing enough in the current climate but even better that I smashed the interview and that I have my passion back. I was a support worker for years, I haven’t managed to consistently work as one for the past two years. I’m yet to start work at my new place but I feel a lot more ready this time.
2. I had my university interview over the phone (the one I really want.) the lady said UCAS is taking around 3 weeks to update but finished the call with “hopefully see you in September, but if not this Sept then next” 🤞😆
3. I haven’t smoked for 3 weeks!!
4. I haven’t killed my girlfriends neighbours regardless of the fact they are the worst sort of Wankers to be stuck in isolation with.
5. Made it through 3 weeks of isolation without going any extra grains of crazy than usual and still managing not to argue much 😂… except for with my cat. He’s a twat.